DSG Technology works in close partnership with companies offering laser cutting and and stamping of sheet material.
- Sheet iron with a maximum size of 3000 x 1500 mm
- Stainless steel sheet up to 8 mm thick
- Black sheet iron up to 12 mm thick
- Aluminum sheet iron up to 3 mm thick
The cutting of steel using laser technology is one of the fastest growing technologies in the field of metal work of flat sheet steel. The combination of highly concentrated beam energy and its precise control open up vast horizons of the application of laser cutting.
The use of the laser beam as a cutting tool has the following advantages:
- The technological operations in the processing of details of sheet material with complex configuration and requirements for speed and accuracy in production in small and medium series are significantly reduced;
- The short track of the laser beam delivers high rate, speed and precision of the laser cutting and minimal incision width;
- High purity and sharpness of the cut, the cut surface is extremely smooth and does not require any further processing;
- Minimum thermal impact zone at the edges of the cut material, which can not be offered by any other cutting technology;
- High productivity, which allows a large number of workpieces to be processed for a short time and in a continuous work process;